Costs for Roofing Companies in Hollister, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Hollister, but it will not get them an exact number. Hollister roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Hollister is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the San Benito county ranged from $6,341.00 to $8,225.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Hollister roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Hollister Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Hollister hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Hollister.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Hollister Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Hollister law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $873.96-$1,092.45 to Hollister roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Hollister area as well. Homeowners usually compare Hollister roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Castroville, CA, Freedom, CA Roofing Companies and Gilroy, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 24, 2018