Costs for Roofing Companies in Inverness, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Inverness, but it will not get them an exact number. Inverness roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Inverness is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Citrus county ranged from $6,711.00 to $8,552.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Inverness roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Inverness Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Inverness hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Inverness.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Inverness Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Inverness law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $915.72-$1,144.65 to Inverness roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Inverness area as well. Homeowners usually compare Inverness roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Floral City, FL, Hernando, FL Roofing Companies and Lecanto, FL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 10, 2021