Costs for Roofing Companies in Kankakee, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Kankakee, but it will not get them an exact number. Kankakee roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Kankakee is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Kankakee county ranged from $6,533.00 to $8,470.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Kankakee roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Kankakee Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Kankakee hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Kankakee.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Kankakee Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Kankakee law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $900.12-$1,125.15 to Kankakee roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Kankakee area as well. Homeowners usually compare Kankakee roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Bourbonnais, IL, Roofing Companies near Bradley, IL and Roofing Companies near Manteno, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 14, 2023