Costs for Roofing Companies in Lake In The Hills, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Lake In The Hills, but it will not get them an exact number. Lake In The Hills roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Lake In The Hills is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the McHenry county ranged from $6,798.00 to $8,808.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lake In The Hills roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Lake In The Hills Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lake In The Hills hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lake In The Hills.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lake In The Hills Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lake In The Hills law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $936.36-$1,170.45 to Lake In The Hills roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lake In The Hills area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lake In The Hills roofing companies with Algonquin, IL Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Carpentersville, IL and Cary, IL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 18, 2018