Costs for Roofing Companies in Lake Station, IN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Lake Station, but it will not get them an exact number. Lake Station roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Lake Station is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Lake county ranged from $6,713.00 to $8,681.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lake Station roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Lake Station Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lake Station hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lake Station.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lake Station Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Indiana sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lake Station law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $923.64-$1,154.55 to Lake Station roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lake Station area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lake Station roofing companies with Griffith, IN Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Hobart, IN and Portage, IN Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 25, 2017