Costs for Roofing Companies in Lansing, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Lansing, but it will not get them an exact number. Lansing roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Lansing is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Ingham county ranged from $6,180.00 to $7,949.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lansing roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Lansing Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lansing hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lansing.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lansing Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lansing law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $847.68-$1,059.60 to Lansing roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lansing area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lansing roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Bath, MI, East Lansing, MI Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies around Haslett, MI in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 17, 2023