Costs for Roofing Companies in Madison, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Madison, but it will not get them an exact number. Madison roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Madison is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Morris county ranged from $7,059.00 to $9,181.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Madison roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Madison Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Madison hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Madison.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Madison Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Madison law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $974.40-$1,218.00 to Madison roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Madison area as well. Homeowners usually compare Madison roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Berkeley Heights, NJ, Caldwell, NJ Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies near Chatham, NJ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 19, 2021