Costs for Roofing Companies in Marlton, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Marlton, but it will not get them an exact number. Marlton roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Marlton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Burlington county ranged from $6,961.00 to $8,976.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Marlton roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Marlton Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Marlton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Marlton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Marlton Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Marlton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $956.16-$1,195.20 to Marlton roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Marlton area as well. Homeowners usually compare Marlton roofing companies with Audubon, NJ Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies around Barrington, NJ and Roofing Companies in Bellmawr, NJ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 25, 2023