Costs for Roofing Companies in Martinez, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Martinez, but it will not get them an exact number. Martinez roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Martinez is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Contra Costa county ranged from $6,886.00 to $8,878.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Martinez roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Martinez Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Martinez hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Martinez.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Martinez Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Martinez law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $945.84-$1,182.30 to Martinez roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Martinez area as well. Homeowners usually compare Martinez roofing companies with Benicia, CA Roofing Companies, Concord, CA Roofing Companies and El Cerrito, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 18, 2018