Costs for Roofing Companies in Matteson, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Matteson, but it will not get them an exact number. Matteson roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Matteson is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Cook county ranged from $6,831.00 to $8,834.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Matteson roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Matteson Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Matteson hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Matteson.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Matteson Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Matteson law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $939.84-$1,174.80 to Matteson roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Matteson area as well. Homeowners usually compare Matteson roofing companies with Roofing Companies in Chicago Heights, IL, Roofing Companies around Country Club Hills, IL and Crete, IL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 16, 2021