Costs for Roofing Companies in Monterey, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Monterey, but it will not get them an exact number. Monterey roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Monterey is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Monterey county ranged from $6,718.00 to $8,675.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Monterey roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Monterey Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Monterey hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Monterey.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Monterey Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Monterey law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $923.52-$1,154.40 to Monterey roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Monterey area as well. Homeowners usually compare Monterey roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Marina, CA, Roofing Companies around Pacific Grove, CA and Roofing Companies around Seaside, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 22, 2018