Costs for Roofing Companies in Moultrie, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Moultrie, but it will not get them an exact number. Moultrie roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Moultrie is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Colquitt county ranged from $6,370.00 to $8,044.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Moultrie roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Moultrie Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Moultrie hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Moultrie.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Moultrie Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Moultrie law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $864.84-$1,081.05 to Moultrie roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Moultrie area as well. Homeowners usually compare Moultrie roofing companies with Adel, GA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies in Cairo, GA and Camilla, GA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 18, 2017