Costs for Roofing Companies in New Port Richey, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in New Port Richey, but it will not get them an exact number. New Port Richey roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in New Port Richey is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Pasco county ranged from $6,171.00 to $7,863.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in New Port Richey roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
New Port Richey Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average New Port Richey hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in New Port Richey.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
New Port Richey Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by New Port Richey law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $842.04-$1,052.55 to New Port Richey roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the New Port Richey area as well. Homeowners usually compare New Port Richey roofing companies with Odessa, FL Roofing Companies, Hudson, FL Roofing Companies and Tarpon Springs, FL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 26, 2018