Costs for Roofing Companies in North Little Rock, AR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in North Little Rock, but it will not get them an exact number. North Little Rock roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in North Little Rock is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Pulaski county ranged from $6,193.00 to $7,868.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in North Little Rock roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
North Little Rock Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average North Little Rock hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in North Little Rock.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
North Little Rock Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arkansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by North Little Rock law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $843.60-$1,054.50 to North Little Rock roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the North Little Rock area as well. Homeowners usually compare North Little Rock roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Jacksonville, AR, Sherwood, AR Roofing Companies and Little Rock, AR Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 18, 2018