Costs for Roofing Companies in Old Saybrook, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Old Saybrook, but it will not get them an exact number. Old Saybrook roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Old Saybrook is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Middlesex county ranged from $6,227.00 to $7,999.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Old Saybrook roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Old Saybrook Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Old Saybrook hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Old Saybrook.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Old Saybrook Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Old Saybrook law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $853.56-$1,066.95 to Old Saybrook roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Old Saybrook area as well. Homeowners usually compare Old Saybrook roofing companies with East Lyme, CT Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Essex, CT and Roofing Companies around Old Lyme, CT in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 24, 2018