Costs for Roofing Companies in Oxford, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Oxford, but it will not get them an exact number. Oxford roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Oxford is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the New Haven county ranged from $6,791.00 to $8,723.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Oxford roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Oxford Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Oxford hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Oxford.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Oxford Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Oxford law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $930.84-$1,163.55 to Oxford roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Oxford area as well. Homeowners usually compare Oxford roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Ansonia, CT, Beacon Falls, CT Roofing Companies and Bethany, CT Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 16, 2018