Costs for Roofing Companies in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Palm Beach Gardens, but it will not get them an exact number. Palm Beach Gardens roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Palm Beach Gardens is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Palm Beach county ranged from $6,557.00 to $8,333.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Palm Beach Gardens roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Palm Beach Gardens Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Palm Beach Gardens hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Palm Beach Gardens.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Palm Beach Gardens Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Palm Beach Gardens law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $893.40-$1,116.75 to Palm Beach Gardens roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Palm Beach Gardens area as well. Homeowners usually compare Palm Beach Gardens roofing companies with West Palm Beach, FL Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies around North Palm Beach, FL and Roofing Companies in Wellington, FL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 30, 2021