Costs for Roofing Companies in Paris, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Paris, but it will not get them an exact number. Paris roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Paris is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Edgar county ranged from $6,402.00 to $8,213.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Paris roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Paris Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Paris hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Paris.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Paris Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Paris law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $876.84-$1,096.05 to Paris roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Paris area as well. Homeowners usually compare Paris roofing companies with Charleston, IL Roofing Companies, Georgetown, IL Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies around Terre Haute, IN in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 27, 2021