Costs for Roofing Companies in Park Ridge, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Park Ridge, but it will not get them an exact number. Park Ridge roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Park Ridge is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2024 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Cook county ranged from $6,443.00 to $8,348.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Park Ridge roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Park Ridge Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Park Ridge hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Park Ridge.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Park Ridge Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Park Ridge law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $887.40-$1,109.25 to Park Ridge roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Park Ridge area as well. Homeowners usually compare Park Ridge roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Addison, IL, Roofing Companies in Arlington Heights, IL and Bellwood, IL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 31, 2023