Costs for Roofing Companies in Pataskala, OH
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Pataskala, but it will not get them an exact number. Pataskala roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Pataskala is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Licking county ranged from $6,754.00 to $8,647.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Pataskala roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Pataskala Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Pataskala hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Pataskala.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Pataskala Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Ohio sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Pataskala law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $924.00-$1,155.00 to Pataskala roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Pataskala area as well. Homeowners usually compare Pataskala roofing companies with New Albany, OH Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies around Reynoldsburg, OH and Pickerington, OH Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 23, 2021