Costs for Roofing Companies in Payette, ID
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Payette, but it will not get them an exact number. Payette roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Payette is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Payette county ranged from $6,140.00 to $7,864.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Payette roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Payette Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Payette hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Payette.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Payette Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Idaho sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Payette law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $840.24-$1,050.30 to Payette roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Payette area as well. Homeowners usually compare Payette roofing companies with Caldwell, ID Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies around Eagle, ID and Emmett, ID Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 13, 2019