Costs for Roofing Companies in Ridgeland, MS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Ridgeland, but it will not get them an exact number. Ridgeland roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Ridgeland is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Madison county ranged from $6,221.00 to $7,877.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Ridgeland roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Ridgeland Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Ridgeland hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Ridgeland.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Ridgeland Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Mississippi sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Ridgeland law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $845.88-$1,057.35 to Ridgeland roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Ridgeland area as well. Homeowners usually compare Ridgeland roofing companies with Madison, MS Roofing Companies, Jackson, MS Roofing Companies and Pearl, MS Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 27, 2021