Costs for Roofing Companies in Riverside, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Riverside, but it will not get them an exact number. Riverside roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Riverside is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Riverside county ranged from $6,748.00 to $8,700.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Riverside roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Riverside Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Riverside hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Riverside.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Riverside Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Riverside law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $926.88-$1,158.60 to Riverside roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Riverside area as well. Homeowners usually compare Riverside roofing companies with Mira Loma, CA Roofing Companies, Grand Terrace, CA Roofing Companies and Bloomington, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 18, 2021