Costs for Roofing Companies in Roanoke, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Roanoke, but it will not get them an exact number. Roanoke roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Roanoke is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Randolph county ranged from $6,683.00 to $8,473.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Roanoke roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Roanoke Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Roanoke hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Roanoke.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Roanoke Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Roanoke law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $909.36-$1,136.70 to Roanoke roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Roanoke area as well. Homeowners usually compare Roanoke roofing companies with Lanett, AL Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Valley, AL and Roofing Companies near Lagrange, GA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 21, 2018