Costs for Roofing Companies in Rochester, IN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Rochester, but it will not get them an exact number. Rochester roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Rochester is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Fulton county ranged from $6,307.00 to $8,055.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Rochester roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Rochester Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Rochester hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Rochester.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Rochester Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Indiana sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Rochester law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $861.72-$1,077.15 to Rochester roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Rochester area as well. Homeowners usually compare Rochester roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Logansport, IN, Nappanee, IN Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies in North Manchester, IN in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 14, 2017