Costs for Roofing Companies in Rogers, MN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Rogers, but it will not get them an exact number. Rogers roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Rogers is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2022 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Hennepin county ranged from $6,336.00 to $8,172.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Rogers roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Rogers Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Rogers hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Rogers.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Rogers Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Minnesota sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Rogers law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $870.48-$1,088.10 to Rogers roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Rogers area as well. Homeowners usually compare Rogers roofing companies with Anoka, MN Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Champlin, MN and Roofing Companies around Elk River, MN in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 26, 2022