Costs for Roofing Companies in Selma, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Selma, but it will not get them an exact number. Selma roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Selma is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Fresno county ranged from $6,361.00 to $8,159.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Selma roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Selma Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Selma hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Selma.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Selma Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Selma law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $871.20-$1,089.00 to Selma roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Selma area as well. Homeowners usually compare Selma roofing companies with Fowler, CA Roofing Companies, Kingsburg, CA Roofing Companies and Parlier, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 25, 2017