Costs for Roofing Companies in Silver Spring, MD
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Silver Spring, but it will not get them an exact number. Silver Spring roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Silver Spring is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Montgomery county ranged from $6,368.00 to $8,139.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Silver Spring roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Silver Spring Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Silver Spring hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Silver Spring.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Silver Spring Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Maryland sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Silver Spring law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $870.36-$1,087.95 to Silver Spring roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Silver Spring area as well. Homeowners usually compare Silver Spring roofing companies with Beltsville, MD Roofing Companies, Bethesda, MD Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies near Bladensburg, MD in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 22, 2021