Costs for Roofing Companies in Taft, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Taft, but it will not get them an exact number. Taft roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Taft is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Kern county ranged from $6,469.00 to $8,318.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Taft roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Taft Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Taft hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Taft.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Taft Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Taft law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $887.16-$1,108.95 to Taft roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Taft area as well. Homeowners usually compare Taft roofing companies with Bakersfield, CA Roofing Companies, Roofing Companies near Lamont, CA and Shafter, CA Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 24, 2017