Costs for Roofing Companies in Talladega, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Talladega, but it will not get them an exact number. Talladega roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Talladega is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Talladega county ranged from $6,266.00 to $7,980.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Talladega roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Talladega Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Talladega hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Talladega.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Talladega Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Talladega law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $854.76-$1,068.45 to Talladega roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Talladega area as well. Homeowners usually compare Talladega roofing companies with Anniston, AL Roofing Companies, Leeds, AL Roofing Companies and Roofing Companies in Lincoln, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 25, 2017