Costs for Roofing Companies in Tempe, AZ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Tempe, but it will not get them an exact number. Tempe roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Tempe is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Maricopa county ranged from $6,517.00 to $8,318.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Tempe roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Tempe Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Tempe hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Tempe.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Tempe Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arizona sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Tempe law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $890.04-$1,112.55 to Tempe roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Tempe area as well. Homeowners usually compare Tempe roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Phoenix, AZ, Roofing Companies near Mesa, AZ and Chandler, AZ Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 18, 2018