Costs for Roofing Companies in Towson, MD
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Towson, but it will not get them an exact number. Towson roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Towson is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Baltimore county ranged from $6,385.00 to $8,179.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Towson roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Towson Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Towson hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Towson.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Towson Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Maryland sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Towson law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $873.84-$1,092.30 to Towson roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Towson area as well. Homeowners usually compare Towson roofing companies with Roofing Companies around Baltimore, MD, Roofing Companies in Cockeysville, MD and Owings Mills, MD Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 17, 2023