Costs for Roofing Companies in Ventura, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Ventura, but it will not get them an exact number. Ventura roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Ventura is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Ventura county ranged from $6,695.00 to $8,648.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Ventura roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Ventura Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Ventura hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Ventura.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Ventura Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Ventura law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $920.52-$1,150.65 to Ventura roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Ventura area as well. Homeowners usually compare Ventura roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Thousand Oaks, CA, Roofing Companies around Westlake Village, CA and Roofing Companies near Camarillo, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 23, 2021