Costs for Roofing Companies in Youngstown, OH
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Youngstown, but it will not get them an exact number. Youngstown roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Youngstown is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2022 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Mahoning county ranged from $6,674.00 to $8,571.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Youngstown roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Youngstown Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Youngstown hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Youngstown.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Youngstown Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Ohio sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Youngstown law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $914.64-$1,143.30 to Youngstown roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Youngstown area as well. Homeowners usually compare Youngstown roofing companies with Roofing Companies near Campbell, OH, Roofing Companies near Canfield, OH and Girard, OH Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 20, 2022