Costs for Roofing in East Longmeadow, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in East Longmeadow, but it will not get them an exact number. East Longmeadow roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in East Longmeadow is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Hampden county ranged from $5,590.00 to $7,184.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in East Longmeadow roofing estimates from local professionals.
East Longmeadow Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average East Longmeadow hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in East Longmeadow.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
East Longmeadow Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by East Longmeadow law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $766.44-$958.05 to East Longmeadow roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the East Longmeadow area as well. Homeowners usually compare East Longmeadow roofing with Roofing around Enfield, CT, Roofing near Somers, CT and Suffield, CT Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 20, 2019