Costs for Roofing in Everett, WA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Everett, but it will not get them an exact number. Everett roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Everett is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Snohomish county ranged from $5,723.00 to $7,405.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Everett roofing estimates from local professionals.
Everett Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Everett hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Everett.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Everett Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Washington sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Everett law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $787.68-$984.60 to Everett roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Everett area as well. Homeowners usually compare Everett roofing with Roofing around Lake Stevens, WA, Marysville, WA Roofing and Roofing near Mukilteo, WA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 20, 2017