Costs for Roofing in Fredericksburg, VA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Fredericksburg, but it will not get them an exact number. Fredericksburg roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Fredericksburg is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Fredericksburg City county ranged from $5,215.00 to $6,666.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Fredericksburg roofing estimates from local professionals.
Fredericksburg Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Fredericksburg hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Fredericksburg.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Fredericksburg Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Virginia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Fredericksburg law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $712.80-$891.00 to Fredericksburg roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Fredericksburg area as well. Homeowners usually compare Fredericksburg roofing with Dumfries, VA Roofing, Roofing around Triangle, VA and Woodbridge, VA Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 16, 2018