Costs for Roofing in Kendall Park, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Kendall Park, but it will not get them an exact number. Kendall Park roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Kendall Park is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Middlesex county ranged from $5,350.00 to $6,975.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Kendall Park roofing estimates from local professionals.
Kendall Park Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Kendall Park hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Kendall Park.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Kendall Park Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Kendall Park law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $739.44-$924.30 to Kendall Park roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Kendall Park area as well. Homeowners usually compare Kendall Park roofing with Dayton, NJ Roofing, East Brunswick, NJ Roofing and Roofing around Highland Park, NJ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 29, 2018