Costs for Roofing in Manassas, VA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Manassas, but it will not get them an exact number. Manassas roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Manassas is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Prince William county ranged from $5,542.00 to $7,084.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Manassas roofing estimates from local professionals.
Manassas Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Manassas hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Manassas.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Manassas Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Virginia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Manassas law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $757.56-$946.95 to Manassas roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Manassas area as well. Homeowners usually compare Manassas roofing with Roofing near Centreville, VA, Roofing near Chantilly, VA and Gainesville, VA Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 28, 2018