Costs for Roofing in Merrill, WI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Merrill, but it will not get them an exact number. Merrill roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Merrill is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Lincoln county ranged from $5,625.00 to $7,204.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Merrill roofing estimates from local professionals.
Merrill Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Merrill hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Merrill.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Merrill Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Wisconsin sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Merrill law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $769.68-$962.10 to Merrill roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Merrill area as well. Homeowners usually compare Merrill roofing with Roofing around Antigo, WI, Roofing near Rothschild, WI and Wausau, WI Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 14, 2018