Costs for Roofing in Nitro, WV
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Nitro, but it will not get them an exact number. Nitro roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Nitro is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Kanawha county ranged from $5,372.00 to $6,893.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Nitro roofing estimates from local professionals.
Nitro Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Nitro hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Nitro.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Nitro Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- West Virginia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Nitro law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $735.84-$919.80 to Nitro roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Nitro area as well. Homeowners usually compare Nitro roofing with Dunbar, WV Roofing, Hurricane, WV Roofing and Saint Albans, WV Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 12, 2018