Costs for Roofing in Tooele, UT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Tooele, but it will not get them an exact number. Tooele roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Tooele is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Tooele county ranged from $5,623.00 to $7,166.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Tooele roofing estimates from local professionals.
Tooele Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Tooele hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Tooele.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Tooele Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Utah sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Tooele law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $767.28-$959.10 to Tooele roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Tooele area as well. Homeowners usually compare Tooele roofing with Roofing around Eagle Mountain, UT, Grantsville, UT Roofing and Roofing around Herriman, UT in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 20, 2018