Costs for Roofing in Vienna, WV
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Vienna, but it will not get them an exact number. Vienna roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Vienna is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Wood county ranged from $5,161.00 to $6,623.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Vienna roofing estimates from local professionals.
Vienna Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Vienna hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Vienna.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Vienna Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- West Virginia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Vienna law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $707.04-$883.80 to Vienna roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Vienna area as well. Homeowners usually compare Vienna roofing with Belpre, OH Roofing, Roofing around Marietta, OH and Roofing around Parkersburg, WV in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 29, 2017