Costs for Roofing in Windsor, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Windsor, but it will not get them an exact number. Windsor roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Windsor is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2022 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Sonoma county ranged from $5,739.00 to $7,396.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Windsor roofing estimates from local professionals.
Windsor Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Windsor hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Windsor.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Windsor Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Windsor law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $788.04-$985.05 to Windsor roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Windsor area as well. Homeowners usually compare Windsor roofing with Santa Rosa, CA Roofing, Healdsburg, CA Roofing and Roofing around Sebastopol, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 17, 2021