Costs for Roofing in Woods Cross, UT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing in Woods Cross, but it will not get them an exact number. Woods Cross roofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing in Woods Cross is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing in the Davis county ranged from $5,436.00 to $6,927.00.
Estimates for roofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Woods Cross roofing estimates from local professionals.
Woods Cross Roofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Woods Cross hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Woods Cross.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Woods Cross Roofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Utah sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Woods Cross law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $741.72-$927.15 to Woods Cross roofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Woods Cross area as well. Homeowners usually compare Woods Cross roofing with Roofing near Bountiful, UT, Centerville, UT Roofing and Farmington, UT Roofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 24, 2017