Costs for Rubberized Roof Coating in Hazelwood, MO
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of rubberized roof coating in Hazelwood, but it will not get them an exact number. Hazelwood rubberized roof coating costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for rubberized roof coating in Hazelwood is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for rubberized roof coating in the St Louis county ranged from $1,941.00 to $2,925.00.
Estimates for rubberized roof coating change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Hazelwood rubberized roof coating estimates from local professionals.
Hazelwood Rubberized Roof Coating Estimate Breakdown
- Average Hazelwood hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Hazelwood.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Hazelwood Rubberized Roof Coating Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Missouri sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Hazelwood law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $291.96-$364.95 to Hazelwood rubberized roof coating estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Hazelwood area as well. Homeowners usually compare Hazelwood rubberized roof coating with Rubberized Roof Coating near Bridgeton, MO, Rubberized Roof Coating in Florissant, MO and Maryland Heights, MO Rubberized Roof Coating in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 15, 2019