Costs for Rubberized Roof Coating in Inglewood, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of rubberized roof coating in Inglewood, but it will not get them an exact number. Inglewood rubberized roof coating costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for rubberized roof coating in Inglewood is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for rubberized roof coating in the Los Angeles county ranged from $2,114.00 to $3,190.00.
Estimates for rubberized roof coating change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Inglewood rubberized roof coating estimates from local professionals.
Inglewood Rubberized Roof Coating Estimate Breakdown
- Average Inglewood hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Inglewood.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Inglewood Rubberized Roof Coating Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Inglewood law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $318.24-$397.80 to Inglewood rubberized roof coating estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Inglewood area as well. Homeowners usually compare Inglewood rubberized roof coating with Rubberized Roof Coating around Compton, CA, Culver City, CA Rubberized Roof Coating and El Segundo, CA Rubberized Roof Coating in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 12, 2020