Costs for Rubberized Roof Coating in Malvern, AR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of rubberized roof coating in Malvern, but it will not get them an exact number. Malvern rubberized roof coating costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for rubberized roof coating in Malvern is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for rubberized roof coating in the Hot Spring county ranged from $1,973.00 to $2,926.00.
Estimates for rubberized roof coating change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Malvern rubberized roof coating estimates from local professionals.
Malvern Rubberized Roof Coating Estimate Breakdown
- Average Malvern hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Malvern.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Malvern Rubberized Roof Coating Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arkansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Malvern law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $293.88-$367.35 to Malvern rubberized roof coating estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Malvern area as well. Homeowners usually compare Malvern rubberized roof coating with Arkadelphia, AR Rubberized Roof Coating, Benton, AR Rubberized Roof Coating and Bryant, AR Rubberized Roof Coating in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 30, 2019