Costs for Rubberized Roof Coating in Millersville, PA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of rubberized roof coating in Millersville, but it will not get them an exact number. Millersville rubberized roof coating costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for rubberized roof coating in Millersville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for rubberized roof coating in the Lancaster county ranged from $2,074.00 to $3,095.00.
Estimates for rubberized roof coating change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Millersville rubberized roof coating estimates from local professionals.
Millersville Rubberized Roof Coating Estimate Breakdown
- Average Millersville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Millersville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Millersville Rubberized Roof Coating Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Pennsylvania sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Millersville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $310.08-$387.60 to Millersville rubberized roof coating estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Millersville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Millersville rubberized roof coating with Columbia, PA Rubberized Roof Coating, Lancaster, PA Rubberized Roof Coating and Rubberized Roof Coating near Willow Street, PA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 17, 2019