Costs for Rubberized Roof Coating in Scituate, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of rubberized roof coating in Scituate, but it will not get them an exact number. Scituate rubberized roof coating costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for rubberized roof coating in Scituate is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for rubberized roof coating in the Plymouth county ranged from $2,025.00 to $3,068.00.
Estimates for rubberized roof coating change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Scituate rubberized roof coating estimates from local professionals.
Scituate Rubberized Roof Coating Estimate Breakdown
- Average Scituate hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Scituate.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Scituate Rubberized Roof Coating Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Scituate law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $305.52-$381.90 to Scituate rubberized roof coating estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Scituate area as well. Homeowners usually compare Scituate rubberized roof coating with Rubberized Roof Coating around Cohasset, MA, Hingham, MA Rubberized Roof Coating and Rubberized Roof Coating in Norwell, MA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 13, 2019